Stealing is fun! These are all from my MP3 player.
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 10 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. (Skip the instrumentals, the remixes and the mashups)
Step 3: Let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
- Estaba pensando sobreviviendo con mi sister en New Jersey, Ella me dijo que es una vida buena alla, Bien rica bien chevere, Y voy! Puneta!
- Why do we do this C. G. and I? Every night vegetables, minds numbed by THC.
- It appears to me, quoting alarms, the guillotine smirks, in your house I smothered.
Yeah ma, your dude is back, maybach roof is back, tell the whole world the truth is back.Jay-Z - Change Clothes (baz1860) Yo, yo, that was our album. We hope you liked our album. We think it was a pretty good album.Futuristic Sex Robotz - Checking Out (tehangelphish) Do you know where your teenager is at 5 o'clock in the morning? The after hours club. The clubs attract thousands of Chicago young people. Some say they come looking for drugs, dirty dancing, and pounding pounding techno music.* 2manydj's - Hand to Phone (figg)
- Along to the station 'bout quarter to three, I ain't misbehavin' but what do I see? Some little schoolgirls a'lookin' at me.**
When I done quit hollerin' baby, I believe I'll shake 'em on down.Led Zeppelin - Hats Off To (Roy) Harper (baz1860) I'm the next act, waiting in the wings. I'm an animal, trapped in your hot car.Radiohead - All I Need (brokenhut)
- There's a darkening sky before me. There's no time to prepare.
* Technically this is a remix but I was never much for stupid rules.
** ULTRA BONUS POINTS available for this one.
This also heralds the end of the last quiz, well done to everyone who got stuff in that (mostly hoopiestfrood but who's counting?). The answers that nobody got were The Lives of Others and The Consequences of Love, which are German and Italian respectively so it's unsurprising that the lines were hard to get.